In an ever changing enviroment, the coaching team would like to take the current action:
1) No parent or swimmer to attend training if they feel unwell, (attendance will not be affected)
2) Can all parents not come into, and stay out of the buildings (drop and wait away from the swimming pool / entrance area / spectating area)
3) All sessions which cross over with each other will finish 10min early and start 10min late (example 4.30-6.00pm session & 6.00-7.30pm, would become 4.30-5.50pm & 6.10-7.30pm) This will give us a chance to clean the changing area.
4) Swimmers to arrive to sessions wearing costumes so contact time in the changing areas are restricted.
5) Wash hands and shower prior to the session starting and entering the poolside area.
6) Pre-Pool is removed and we request arrival 5min prior to the session start time.
Another update will be made in the next 24-36hours with training changes.