The Ellesmere College Program aim’s to identify and develop the best aquatic athletes in Britain in order to achieve aquatic medals on the world stage. Our aim to be a talent hotspot designed to encourage and develop the most promising swimmers of the future and to identify individuals with the potential to achieve Olympic podium success.
“It’s not enough to simply dream, you have to dream big! Anything is possible you just need to believe it. Whether you think you can or you can’t you’re right”.
- Provide the best possible living environment conducive to high performance training and education
- Aim to give support to athletes to ensure they achieve an ideal lifestyle/performance balance.
- To support each other as team members
- Titans 100% commitment to training
- Titan swimmers to show great work ethic
- Titans have a never say die attitude
- Show Respect for fellow swimmers, clubs and coaching staff
- "It wasn’t until I joined the Titans I realised anything was possible when training every day with an enthusiastic and elite group of swimmers and quality coaches. Any dream one has is definitely achievable with the Titans and the ethos of hard work and enjoyment will get you to the 100% of your ability"Tazmin PughEllesmere College Titans – European Juniors 2016 / Commonwealth Youth Games 2016