Physiotherapy and Massage
Catherine graduated in 2013 with a first class honours in Sports Therapy and has since worked closely with the Titans providing sports massage, injury assessments, treatments and rehabilitation.
Over the years Catherine has gained invaluable experience in professional rugby league, at the 2012 Olympics, private practice and occupational health. Currently, Catherine works within professional football at both first team and academy level whilst also undertaking a PhD in fatigue and recovery in elite sport.
Catherine now heads a team of therapists working under the name P.R.I.M.E (prevention and rehabilitation of injury, management, exercise & education) Therapy to provide all the necessary services to keep the Titans performing to their maximum potential. Within our team we have graduate sports therapists, a physiotherapist and level 4 qualified sports massage therapists. Together, we have wealth of knowledge from our extensive experience in both elite sport and private practice.
- Catherine Beattie BSc (Hons) MSST
- Graduate Sports Therapist
- SMA Level 4 Sports Massage Therapist
- FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport
- Automated External Defibrillation
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- FA Safeguarding Children
- Channel General Awareness
- IR(ME)R trained
- PhD in Fatigue and Recovery in Elite Sport